Monday, September 28, 2009

My 1st blog (29/9/2009)

2day (29/9/2009) 12.56a.m
is my 1st blog....
i cnnt slip duno wat happen mayb many thng has happen....
n i saw back my photo tat taken in (2007) in BB...
i reli miss my BB n church life...
i hope tat i cn go back 2 last time BB n church life.....
i feel tat i change alot after i din go 2 churh....
i feel tat i become bad....
nw i go out i dun dare 2 tell ppl tat i'm christian cos i din look lik a christian ppl...
i always feel lik going back 2 church but everytime i cnnt make it...
i reli duno wat happen 2 me....
iziz i already left god 2 far or i vr long din talk v god d.......
mayb a already change alot....
i thnk is the time 4 me 2 go back 2 go...
i believe tat god were wait 4 me n he nvr left me alone....

No comments:

Post a Comment