Saturday, January 16, 2010

Damm tired....

So many day i din up load my blog d cos i'm so tired after my work,
Thurs 14 Jan i was sick,
Thurs morning shit my car spoil,
den i ask KC fetch me 2 sch,
mayb wed 9 heavy rain my house den i get flu on Thurs morning,
Thurs i gt 3 hours break in between den me, KC n2 lings go redbox,
den we go back to college at 3pm,
my class finish 5pm,
den KC fetch me go wat den i oni go work,
when i'm working i flu non stop lik siao lang,
den Fri morning i vr tired,
cnnt get up frm my bed,
den i mc din go work,
but aat noon tat time i go watch movie wit Stephy, n 2 Lings,
we watch Avatar, so nice tat movie i thnk u all should watch,
sat i go back n work liao cos i feel better d,
sat nt reli alot of ppl but 9 somethng sunddenly so many customer,
1 customer reli bodoh n x ada otak wan,
my rapper jz ask him " Sir ur bag pay d?"
den they customer scold my rapper, tat customer reli no brain wan,

2mr need 2 wake up early cos wan go yam chao cha wit Miss Peh n Yor Ksin,
good 9 everybody.....

No comments:

Post a Comment