Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hapi & Tiring day...

Tis morning i awake at 6 somthng...
Big big rain n i feel vr cool..
when i reach coll is around 8 but my lecturel come late 2day cos raining...
after class already 10 smthng v go canteen n eat...
Shine say wan go Qb but v dun wan cos 3pm v gt miss chiang class..
2day v cnnt late 4 her class cos gt text...jz left me, 2 lings n Tina in canteen...
v sit until 11 v suddenly feel lik going 2 REDBOX...
Tina say let go REDBOX, den i call n book room at 11..
v reach thr is already later v go in at 11.20..
the room is until 3pm wan but v 2.30 left d cos v dun wan late 4 miss chiang class...
v sing alot of song 2day cos v 4 ppl sing nia...
2day text nt so stress cos is in group wan...
after text i fetch rachel, n 2 lings go back...
when i reach home Crystal msg me ask me go gurney v su oso....
i tell them tat will be late cos i wan go sunshine take my salary..
after bath i go sunshine take my salary....
Tis time my salary abit nia..
but nvm la i vr hapi cos i buy new wallet d.
real POLO wallet gt 70% off... after lest jz left RM56.70 nia...
After buy wallet i go gurney meet Crystal n su i reach thr already 9 smthng v walk hald n hour oni cos gurney wan close d...
Den v go coffee island eat...
11smthng i reach home d....so i jz pass my 1day lik tis...

No comments:

Post a Comment