Monday, October 26, 2009

Moody whole day cos of some miss understanding...

Tis morning i go 2 class i reli moody whole day cos some thng happen....
n Tina tat all remind me tat alot of assigment nt yt do...
actually i oso duno gt so many assigment i nt yt do wan....
nw a day i oso duno wat happen 2 me, so stress....
abit abit stress lik duno wat nia...
actually nthng wan but i scare my self n make my self stress...

actually nthng wan all is i thnk 2 much, den luan luan go n scold ppl lik siao po...
haiz i reli feel sori 2 tat person...
in here i wan 2 say sori 2 him cos i miss understand him...
sori ya XXX....

i'm the person who lik 2 say out everythng.....
if next time anythng jz cn say out i wont angry wan but i cn be more hapi if u say out....

any of my fren u wan tell me wat u jz say out k..
dun say i angry or wat....

No comments:

Post a Comment