Friday, November 27, 2009

Say goodbye 2 Ah Pui...

i already 2 week din up load my blog d...
cos very busy v my assigment....
tis few week many has happen...
hapi n unhapi thng....
the most unhapi thng happen is Ah Pui already left tis world...
on tues 24 Nov 6 somethng at the morning...
Ah Pui 4ever left me n he will nvm back....
My fren ask me nt 2 sad cos Ah Pui noe somethng will happen,
so he die cos he wan replace the thng....
on sat 21 Nov Tang Tang dun wan eat cos she was sick...
den mon i bring Tang Tang 2 the vet n get injection.... After 2mr Ah Pui die d....
My fren say Ah Pui die 4 Tang Tang...

My fren find 1 dog tat look lik Ah Pui name Dicky,
But hw oso Ah Pui is Ah Pui Dicky cnnt replace Ah Pui,
no one cn replace Ah Pui...

Ah Pui already left me so many day but i still cnnt take it,
i so miss Ah Pui rite nw.....

No comments:

Post a Comment