Sunday, December 6, 2009

RM 63.80

tis 2days i was so tired cos i'm working,
tis sat sunshine city open d,
they not enough cashier,they ask me go work at thr,
sat everythng k,
but vr tired cos i work 8am to 1am.
den sub 9.30 to 12...
2day Boon Hooi my superviser put me at couter 24 no ppl wan,
den i say i scare bord i wan change counter,
den he reli change 4 me cos another gal wan my counter,
den whole day so busy cos alot of ppl,
den at 9 when close counter my credie card paper cnnt balance,
i lost 34 paper i work as cashier so many year i din lost so many credit card paper b4, the most oso 1 nia,
den i thnk n c iziz yday tat cashier din do finish the settement den at last found our,
yday tat cashier din do finish the settlement cos of tis i short RM63.80,
Booh Hooi say he will check 4 me,
hope tat 2mr i will get a good news...

No comments:

Post a Comment