Monday, April 26, 2010

Busy, Tired & Happy day.....

Yday, i 4somethng oni slip cos Jess & Su come n visit me,
Tis morning 6.45 i need 2 wake up d,
i go class as usual, my class until 12 den gt break time between 1-3pm,
actually i wan join yoyo tat all go redbox wan cos 2day is yoyo bday,
but i cnnt make it cos i need 2 go back 2 my secondery school,
i go back thr i meet alot of my teacher n take pic wit them, eat canteen food, n taking photo all around the school.
ths most hapi thng is Pn Jennifer still keep the red packer tat she wan 2 go me on CNY wan in her bag, i reli feel hapi cos CNY already pass 2 month liao but she still keep the red packer 4 me and wait i go n take, reli touch...

i go back to sch and go 4 3pm class,
2day Mr Kelson bring us go on air room n he show us hw 2 use the mixer.
after class i go my nia ma house,
around 7smhtng Ah Ben msg me,
he ask me tat whether wan go out or nt,
but on tat time i feel so down mayb i 2 tired d,
but at last i oso go out wit him,
we go gama but thng,
and we ask wei wei go p.mlm.
i buy alot of food at p.mlm,
n i buy new shoes so hapi...

2day reli tired, wan 2 slip nw,
88 n 99 everyone....

No comments:

Post a Comment