Monday, April 5, 2010

Tired but happy...











At last i finish my holiday,
Tis 3 weeks everyday busy with my job,
2day college reopen d,
Me year 2 sem 1 d,

Tis morning i plan 2 awake at 8.30 but my uncle wake me up at 7.30,
i din reli c the clock den i go bath,
after i come out from my bath i jz realise tat 8am oni,
i go out frm my house at 9.15 cos i wan go fetch Ben,
we reach college at 10 smthng,
but my time table 2pm oni come out,
den Roger suddenly say wan go 4 movie cos he offday 2day,
Me, Wei Wei, Ben n Roger go 4 movie,
We watch "Just Another Pandora's Box',
our movie end at 3 smthng,
is still early den we go 'Zhao Tian Yan'
c all the Dog Dog, n Cat Cat,
we go back at 5 smthng.
after i come back i jz have a nap cos vr tired,
9 smthng i wake up n eat my dinner,
suddenly Su ask me out 4 drink,
Me, Cry, Su n Jes go martini,
we go until 12 smthng oni, cos Cry wan go back n slip,
2mr she still hv 2 work,
Su n Jes at my hosue nw....

No comments:

Post a Comment