Tuesday, March 30, 2010

today oni i jz understand....

Tis morning 8 somethng i go out frm my house,
cos i wan go suntach,to talk about Eugene Case,
i reach thr around 8.50 cos they say i must reach thr at 9am,
i go thr n meet Wan,
when we reach Eugene is already thr,
thr after a while all the Panel go in the meeting room n hv a short meeting,
after 10 to 15 min the panel ask eugene 2 go in n talk, me n Wan wait vr long at out side,
at nearly 11 Wan cnnt stand d he go back 1st cos she feel sick,
Miss Khoo she vr good she accompany me she ask me nt 2 scare jz tel the true oni,
nthng wil happen 2 me wan,
den i wait until 11.40 i vr hungry i tell Miss Khoo tat i wan go down buy some food,
i jz order food nia den Miss Khoo come down n ask me 2 go up cos is my turn,
Eugene dun wan 2 admit tat he wrong,
so i need 2 be the withnees.
i ask my self do i believe tat Eugene reli take company money,
i as his fren i reli dun dare 2 believe tat he take company money,
but if u ask me 2 believe i oso cnnt believe cos frm wat he say reli gt alot of question on my mind, i jz cn say tat 50/50 nia.
when i go in everythng k cos i noe all the panel so i no so scare,
thr gt 5 person, 2 HR ppl, 1 security head, Nicholas Ong n K.K Leong.
al 1st we din fight, i jz tell them tat wat i noe,
but after i finish talk Eugene Twist n Turn,
frm tat time i fight wit Eugene,
after they finish taking my statement den i jz go out frm tat room cos i thnk we cnnt talk anymore cos Eugene reli vr angry,

i feel vr sad cos y Eugene wan Twist n Turn and he wan 2 make all the story,
i reli duno wat is the conclusion cos i when back 1st,
in tis case i thnk me n Eugene cnnt be fren anymore,
after i sit in car i reli recall alot of thng,
i recall hw i noe Eugene n hw we be fren,
i feel vr sad cos i lost a fren...
duno wat 2 do, i jz say wat i noe n i reli din lie,
i din add anythng in my statement n i din say last anythng in my statement....
god pls help me....

No comments:

Post a Comment