Monday, March 22, 2010

So many day din up load blog....

2day actually i work noon wan but my ah ma need 2 go 2 follow up at lam hua ee,
so i need 2 fetch her go hos,
i go in on 6pm,
i vr hungry den after work me, Miss Peh, Kenny, Roony and York Sin go eat MCD,
2 9 Miss Peh reli tell me alot of thng,
i reach home around 1.15,
me after bath den on FB,
i sunddenly feel lik wan post somethng in FB state but u dun dare cos i scare pppl will say me,
i jz cn post in blog cos nt much ppl noe my blog,
"i feel lik i already fall 4 u,i dun dare 2 thnk wat going on rite nw"
tis is wat i feel lik post at up....

1 comment:

  1. eleen...i noe ur feeeling...cos i oso hav same feeling wif u...
    fall in lave wif a ppl n cnt say it out is a very sad thing....
    we oso hope tat da guys will understand us...haizzz.....

    ReplyDelete