Thursday, March 11, 2010

The most busy day in mass comm sociaty....







Time pass so fast,
so far i'm in Han Chaing College nearly 1 year d.
Finally i finish all my assigment,
n my final exam.
Is time 2 say bye bye to year 1 n welcome year 2.

2day i 9 somethng go 2 college d cos we gt meeting 4 our open day.
11 smthng we go buy thng, my car auto turn into manual d,
i vr long din drive manual, i duno hw 2 drive.
Ann tat all so scare sit in my car,
we come back at 12 smthng n we eat in canteen.
Around 1 smthng oni we start do our thng.
we finish everthng around 6 den we go Domino 4 our dinner.
Jo talk all nonsen thng n we laught lik hell,
but we feel ve hapi,
2mr i hv 2 work,
but i dun dare wan tell my superviser tat i wan off on tis sat n sun cos i need 2 go 2 college 4 open day.
stress.....
hope tat 2mr my superviser wont scare me when i tell him tat i wan off on sat n sun....

No comments:

Post a Comment